Sunday, February 15, 2009

Have you ever eaten Angel Food cake with frosting?



I made this cake yesterday for Valentine's Day. It's an angel food cake with fluffy white frosting (tinted pink, of course!) We had some after lunch yesterday and it was sooooo good! Emily and I had it all over our faces. So fun! I'm thinking angel food cake with fluffy white frosting is my favorite food.


Have you ever eaten Angel Food cake with frosting? Leave me a comment and let me know what you thought about it.

5 comments:

Jill & Kyle said...

Angel food cake with pink fluffy frosting is my dad's favorite cake - I think Mamaw used to make it for him, you should ask you mom about that!

Di said...

NO! I LOVE angel food. There IS a reason it is called that. With frosting? Oh man! I bet it was great!

Lisa said...

OMGosh that looks DELCIOUS!! I have never had it with icing and well now I am gonna have to try that. Ok, I am so hungry now (lol).

Oh, in response to your comment on my blog... I used peanut butter as bait. I am just hoping and praying that there was only 1 and I already caught it. Hopefully he doesn't have a whole family.

nice to be talking about this and cake (lol).

KSpann said...

I've always thought angel food cakes were supposed to have pink icing. I thoughts that the only way to make them. Jill's right...I think my Daddy did say that Mamaw did the pink icing. That's the first thing I thought of when I saw it

Anonymous said...

May I please have the recipe. My friend's EX-mother in law used to make it for him on his birthday and now that he is divorced, this year will be the first year he won't have it. The picture is exactly what he described, down to the shiny pink frosting. It would make his first single birthday so much better.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...