Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Interstate Madness and Kids say ...

A couple weeks ago, a four-lane stretch of the eastbound I-40 "Crosstown" was re-paved. Instead of painting the lane stripes, they put down those little reflective strips that stick up a bit? Do you know the ones I'm talking about?


Well ... last week when we had all the icy weather, all those little strips that were dividing the lanes went away. I don't know if it was because of the snow plows or just the sand/salt mixture, but they were just totally gone! Four lanes of cars not knowing where their lanes begin and end ... that's what I call interstate madness!


Kids say ...


This weekend, Emily was playing in the living room. I told her to stop doing something and she told me "No". I called her on it and she said "I didn't tell you 'no', Mom. I was talking to Stephanie (her doll)!" Haha!


Laughter LivesThis post is part of "Laughter Lives! Tuesday" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check our their blog to read everyone else's "Laughter Lives!" posts.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I can imagine driving on an interstate with no lines. Oh - that would be one big mess!!

As goes for Emily... TOO CUTE!! Fast thinking on her part. What a smart girl you have there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...