Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Sweet Emily

Happy 4th Birthday to my sweet Emily!

Emily,

I can't believe you are four years old today. You are just getting so big and so smart! It seems like just yesterday that your dad and I were bringing you home from the hospital. You were so tiny (5 lbs, 6 oz), but so strong and so feisty! Now you've grown into a beautiful little girl who is sweet and loving and very inquisitive. I love being your Mama! And I love you.

Love Always,

Mama

Birthday Party #1

Tonight after work, we went out to eat at Toby Keith's I Love this Bar and Grill for Emily's birthday. We brought some strawberry cupcakes with pink icing that Emily and I made the other night. They were soooooo good, but sooooo sweet. Somehow, I managed to not get a picture of them but they had swirly icing on top. (If anybody has more pictures from tonight that include the cupcakes, please email them to me and I'll post them on my blog.)

Emily is really getting into Barbie now so she got a couple Barbie toys. She's going to love playing with these! I remember having a Barbie horse or two when I was a girl ... but I also remember that one of my Barbie horses was missing a foot. No telling how that happened. Things always seemed to happen to Barbie and her friends.

Emily's "big" birthday party is Saturday afternoon at the bowling alley. Until then .. here are some pictures from tonight.











1 comment:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Emily : )

I love your horse!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...