Thursday, May 18, 2017

Oklahoma Weather

Today was one of those infamous Oklahoma spring storms. The weathermen have been talking about this day for a week.

In our area, it wasn't that bad. We got some rain and some high wind and very little hail. Some other areas in Oklahoma got the dangerous storms and tornadoes.

I thought it was funny that all of us took pictures of clouds today.


Mike's early morning picture west of our house
Oklahoma Clouds


When I was on my way to the bus stop this afternoon to get the kids, I took this picture of the clouds
Mammatus Clouds in Oklahoma

When I saw Emily, she was taking this picture of the same clouds
Mammatus Clouds in Oklahoma

We are supposed to get more storms tomorrow so we'll have to be weather-aware again. We do have a storm shelter in the garage so we'll be safe no matter what comes our way. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...