Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Improvement

Emily seems to be feeling better today. She did not have a fever this morning, but she's still coughing a little. Since she's been fever-free for 24 hours, she'll probably be going back to school in the morning. Tonight, she asked me if her best friend at school - a little boy named Jayden - knows that she had been sick. Yep .. I think he knows.

Before school tomorrow, we're going to go get our seasonal flu shots. The county health department is going to be at our church administering the shots in the morning. Anyone want to place a wager on how long we'll have to stand in like for that?

Tonight, I told Emily that we would all be getting a "little poke in the arm" in the morning before school. She did not think that was a good idea at all. Then I told her that we would go get some breakfast after we were done. She thought that might be okay. I doubt it will be okay in the morning when we get there.

Our plans for the weekend are still up in the air at this point. Even though Emily is feeling better, I would still hate to pass along any germs to the family. Besides Emily, my throat has been pretty scratchy today. I hope I'm not coming down with something too. Lets hope not because we have been planning this trip for a long time and we really want to go!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...