Saturday, September 6, 2008

A Surprise to Share

I mentioned the other night that I might have a surprise to share and I do. I bought myself a new camera so that I could document all the new things that we are doing these days.


I was going to put the new camera on my Christmas list, but I couldn't wait. I would be missing out on too many things between now and then. It cost a little more than I originally wanted to spend, but I think it is totally worth it. I'll also be able to post more pictures on my blog for everyone to see. I know that I haven't sent any pictures of Emily in the last 6 months or more, but I'm going to try to do better.


Gymnastics

Emily went to gymnastics for the second time this morning. She wore one of her new leotards and looked so cute. She was not as hesitant this morning. She just got in there and started jumping and bouncing on the air trampoline with the other kids. After she got out of class, she said "Mama, I'm hungry. Lets go to Ted's." Haha! She already knows what's good. So we went eat at Ted's and then went grocery shopping. Now she's napping, I'm blogging, and Mike is watching the OU game with his dad.


Candy Apple

I do have one picture to share this afternoon. Mike and Emily were kind enough to pose for a picture with my new camera this morning after breakfast. Notice the red "candy apple" that Emily made at school yesterday. It looks too perfect to be made by a three-year-old, but it's cute anyway.

3 comments:

Teresa (Mom, Aunt, etc) said...

I like the camera!
I missed going to gymnastics. I know Emily looked so cute.

Love you.
P.S. Sorry about "Aunt Teresa"

Jennifer | GraceLikeRainBlog said...

Don't worry about the Aunt Teresa thing. I know that you're my mom! :)

Love you!

Lisa said...

GREAT PIC. I love the candy apple. How did they make it? Do you know? I watch little kids during the week and I am always looking for craft ideas!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...