Thursday, September 4, 2008

We are AWANA Cubbies

Last night was the first night of AWANA Cubbies. I thought everything went pretty well. I had 5 children (and 3 teachers) in my class. I'm going to be helping with the youngest 3-year-old class. I think Emily had several more children in her class. I saw her with her class on the way back from Game Time and they were all over the place. Haha. We all made Cubbie Bear sack puppets. So fun! Can't wait to go back next week.

Well I don't know if we have many plans for the weekend. We'll have Gymnastics again on Saturday and then who knows? We'll probably end up doing something fun anyway.

Please pray for Mike's family as they'll be headed to Disney World this weekend. They'll be down in FL for a week. I think they are a bit worried about all the hurricanes that are headed this way.

I may have a surprise to share with you tomorrow. Check back soon!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Thanks for the comment! So neat that you know Scott. He usually reads my comments but I sent him your blog in case he doesn't look for a while! Small world, huh?
We are going to Magnolia next weekend!

Kelly said...

P.S. Is your maiden name Hughes and is your sister Heather? Because I led a Bible Study she was in when she was a freshman or sophomore in college. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...