Sunday, September 21, 2008

Halloween Costume Trial Run And Other News

Mike's mom bought Emily an Ariel costume when they were in Florida the other week. Tonight, we tried it on to make sure it would fit. As you can see from the pictures below, it does fit and and Emily looks very cute in it. We were missing one shoe, but we went ahead and took a few pictures. As usual, her smiles look very fake when I ask her to smile so some of the later pictures where when I told her to "twirl" in her dress.

This is not the crown that she'll be wearing, but we had to have some type of crown for our pictures. (Of course, silly me.)She said that she hopes to get some Smarties when she goes Trick or Treating.
This is my favorite picture.
And here is one of the fancy shoes. I actually dig the shoes.

In Other News ....
My new camera has a major malfunction. The touch screen has become unresponsive. It will occasionally respond, but it's as if I touched a different part of the screen. The manual says to go into the Menu and reset it, but I can't get the Menu button to respond at all. So I guess I'm going to have to send it back. I'm totally bummed about this since I will be without a camera for however long it takes to get it back.
Hope you all have a great week!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I am digging those shoes as well. I love the bright colors!! What a pretty girl.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...