Saturday, September 6, 2008

Decorating Update

First things first, I bought a new picture to replace the one that I broke last weekend. Here it is hung over the lingerie chest. Mom is probably wondering how it is hanging on the wall considering all the problems that we had when we were trying to hang it. (think: a kitchen knife and a pair of pliers)




I also got a bit of greenery to go on the corner of the dresser. It's in a "wooden vase" that is very similar to the furniture's wood.
And this is what it looks like from across the room. I'm not sure I'm satisfied with this. What do you think?

I also found some bookends for Mike's bedside table. I already had these, but they were in the kitchen holding up the cookbooks. I think they go perfectly with the bedroom.


And Emily wanted to help me take pictures of the bookends too.

So what do you think so far? Good? Not good?

1 comment:

Teresa (Mom, Aunt, etc) said...

You did good!
It looks great!
Love you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...