Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Presents and Yum Yums

My group at work surprised me with a birthday present on Monday morning. They got me this ice scraper mitt and a candle. I just loooooove this mitt. I think it's just the best thing since I spend a lot of time scraping ice off my car windows during the winter.

My friend Karen got me this elephant for my birthday. I love it!This morning, one of my co-workers brought in Christmas goody trays for all of us to take home. He claims that he helped make some of the goodies and that he made the tags that were on it. Do we believe this? I believe the part about the tags, but I don't know about the baking part. Ha!



Yum Yums
Goldbrick Candy
White Chocolate Peppermint Bark
Peanut Clusters
White Chocolate Pretzels
And a couple other things not pictured!
Tidbits
  • I got a raise and a promotion at work today. Praise God and Merry Christmas to me!
  • Emily is spending the night with Nanny and Pops to decorate Christmas cookies.
  • Please pray for my sister-in-law's grandmother. She's in the hospital this week.
  • Santa Claus is coming! So exciting!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh My Goodness - those sweets look SO YUMMY!! If you want my home address so you can share a few just let me know (lol).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...