Sunday, December 21, 2008

A Christmas Dress and a Delicious Cake

This morning, we went to church. Emily wore her (other) Christmas dress. I never know the proper protocol for holiday-wear. Is it the Sunday before the holiday or the Sunday nearest the holiday? Anyway, this is a picture of Emily in her Christmas dress. It has an empire waist and a fairly long skirt on it.
After church, we went to Outback Steakhouse to celebrate my birthday with Mike's family.

My cake was soooooooo yummy. It was a marble cake with lots of buttercream frosting. Mike did GOOD on this one! And .. even better .. we have plenty of leftovers. :)

Anyway, we all had a good time visiting and celebrating at lunch.

1 comment:

KSpann said...

I was thinking the same thing at church this morning about which Sunday is it that you're supposed to dress up for. If you find out let me know! haha

I love your cake!Looks like you had a good celebration

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...