Friday, December 19, 2008

Emily's Christmas Program

Update #4: I also uploaded a new "White Christmas" video on the post from earlier this week. Click here to go see it. (The second video on that post is the new one.)

Update #3: A couple pictures posted at the bottom.

Update #2: Wait! I found a fourth video! It's also posted below. :)

Update #1: Revised to all ALL THREE videos are posted now.

We went to Emily's Christmas Program last night at her preschool. The kids all did really good. I got several short videos of her group, but I'm STILL having a hard time uploading them. I re-started the video recording every 30 seconds, but I guess the file size is still too large. *disappointed*

Okay the videos are posted now. Emily is the third little girl from the left with the dress that's black on top and white on bottom with a red bow. The little girl to the left of Emily is her "best friend" Lundyn. The boy to the right of Emily is one of our Cubbies kids, Jackson.














I also got a couple pictures from last night.



2 comments:

Lisa said...

She looks BEAUTIFUL and she looks like she had so much fun. I love her dress and that smile at the very end of the video. What a precious little girl you have there. You just wanna squeeze her : )

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jennifer!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...