Monday, December 8, 2008

Not Me, Christmas Tree


Well, it's Not Me! Monday. I didn't participate last week so I'm trying really hard to think of something that I DIDN'T do this week.

Hmmmm .....

Ummm ...
*thinks*
Ahhh ...
Lets see ...

I ...

Uhhh ...

*ponders*

Okay I got one ...

  • I did not make a pecan pie on Saturday night that turned out yucky.

  • I did not make another pecan pie on Sunday afternoon that also turned out yucky.

  • I am so. not. done making pecan pies.

Oh, Christmas Tree

On Saturday afternoon, we went to North Pole City to look for a new angel to go on top of our new pre-lit Christmas tree. They had lots of ornaments, fully decorated trees, Christmas village pieces, trains, bells, nutcrackers, stuffed toys, stars, Santas, snowmen, and of course angels.
They had small angels, very big angels, angels on stands, and angel tree toppers. They didn't have anything that just grabbed me, but I picked the best one they had.
This is our pretty little angel. She lights up.

On Sunday afternoon, we got out the tree trimmings and let Emily put the decorations on the tree. As you can see, they all went in one spot. I did go back and move them around after she was done with it.


We also put out some of the other decorations including this Frosty the Snowman that sings and dances. Emily doesn't like him at first, but she eventually warms up to him.

I didn't end up with a picture of our full (re)decorated Christmas tree and I want to show you some of our other Christmas things over the next few days. Hope I can find time to take some more pictures. I don't know about you, but I always have to either move all the unsightly "stuff" out of the pictures or crop the "stuff" out after the fact. It's more time consuming than you'd think!

2 comments:

Jane Anne said...

I just hopped over here from My Charming Kids. Your Not Me! post was great but what I really appreciated reading about your photos. It is SO good to know that I am not the only one either moving everything or spending loads of time cropping pictures!

Lisa said...

I love your tree. Too cute and funy that the ornaments are all in one spot!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...