Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Birthday

So sorry about my lack of posts the last few weeks. I have been without a computer for quite some time. Then I got it back and something else messed up on it the next day. Sooo frustrating! But it looks like I'm back on track now.

Lots of things have happened that I'd like to share, but I can only do one thing at a time.

This weekend, I celebrated my birthday. On Saturday night, Mike and Emily took me out to a wonderful pizza dinner with a little shopping afterwards. Then we went home and enjoyed some angel food cake with fluffy white frosting - that Emily helped me bake.
(In case you wanted to know, the frosting is by Betty Crocker and comes in a small blue box. Sometimes this frosting is hard to find. My WM Supercenter does not carry it, but I can find it in a small local supermarket.)

Mike and Emily also got me a set of "Magnolia blossom" wall plaques that I saw online and really liked.

On Sunday after church, we went to The Cheesecake Factory with the family to continue the celebration. I had their Shepherd's Pie for lunch followed by their Red Velvet Cake Cheesecake. It was so so good. It had layers of red velvet cake and cheesecake finished off with white chocolate. Yum!



All in all, it was a great weekend filled with fun, family, and great friends.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...