Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Sunday

Wow, I guess most people think we are having a boy. It is going to be difficult to wait 6 more weeks to find out! Mid-March seems like forever far away from now.

Mike and I were at Target this afternoon and I wanted to buy something blue, but I resisted. I would hate to have it take it back if we were wrong.

After church today, Emily went over to Nanny and Pops house for lunch. Mike and I went to Toby Keith's for lunch and then ran some errands.

When we got home, it was time for my nap! And it felt soooo good!

Later this afternoon, Mike went to pick up Emily and I started supper. We had chicken tenders, mashed potatoes and pepper gravy. It was all really good. With plenty left over for supper tomorrow night.

Then we had pineapple upside-down cake for dessert. That is one of Mike's favorites. Emily is not a big fan of pineapples so we told her these were sugar pineapples. She tried one, but she was making the most awful faces! Poor thing, I finally told her she could spit it out. And she did.

Now that the Super Bowl is ending, I think it's time for me to go to bed. It's been a short but busy weekend and I'm tired.

We're supposed to get more winter weather tomorrow. I am so tired of the winter weather this year! I don't want to miss any more work because of the weather. I have a lot to do, but I'm not willing to risk it to get out in that mess. I hope this storm misses us. Please!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...