Monday, May 4, 2009

I Know I ...

I know I named my blog "Grace Like Rain", but this is getting a little ridiculous. I have seriously lost count of the number of rainy days in a row we've had here in Oklahoma. And I'm sure it's no surprise that more rain is forecast for tomorrow.

I wish the rain would hold off a few days so that I can get back outside to my beautiful flowers.


Hanging baskets full of Wave petunias

And a flat of multi-colored Wave petunias that need to be planted

New daylilys that were planted a couple weeks ago

Stella D'Oro Daylilys already beginning to show buds - Can't wait to see all these in bloom

Pink azaleas with beautiful blossoms but very few/small leaves

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I can't wait til they are all in bloom. Can't wait for you to share more pics. I just love flowers and love gardening. I heard that when you are gardening... it is closest you are to God. You wonder if that is true!?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...