Sunday, May 17, 2009

Wet Weekend and Who's Dancing Their Way Home

Last week, I predicted that we would have - yet - another - wet weekend. So did it happen?

No! We had no rain on Saturday or Sunday. We got out a did some Garden Center shopping both days. I didn't take any pictures yet, but I will try to do that later this week. We got some really neat and interesting things. And the daylilys are just blooming more and more every day.


Who's Dancing Their Way Home

My sweet mother-in-law gave me this week's Dancing With the Stars spoiler. If you don't want to know, then don't continue reading. Anyway ... apparently, the TV Guide on some cable providers indicates that the finalists are Shawn Johnson and Gilles Marini. That means my personal favorite - Melissa is dancing her way home.

So what do you think? Are Shawn Johnson and Gilles the best dancers of DWTS Season 8?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...