Monday, August 3, 2009

By the Numbers

4 - babies I held and loved on in the church nursery on Sunday.

56 - Years young was Aunt Charlene this weekend.

20 - persons who joined us for Aunt Charlene's birthday party on Sunday after church.

1 - Yummy cake - German Chocolate - from my favorite bakery - yes, it was that good.

10 - days until school starts

4 - boxes of crayons on the school supply list

2 - new pairs of shoes for school .. pink and brown

3 - age of the majority of members in my new Sunday School class

3 or 4 - weeks until aforementioned Sunday School class begins

3 - adults who've signed up to help in this new Sunday School adventure - Hi Gary and Cherry!

And one final funny story ...

On Sunday night, Emily was eating a peanut butter and marshmallow sandwich at the kitchen table while I was cleaning up the kitchen. I had a regular old bottle of cleaner that I was getting ready to spray onto the kitchen island. Emily asked me what that was and I said "It's some spray cleaner." And Emily says "Oh, I have seen that on TV." Ha! Is that the only place she's ever seen spray cleaner? SURELYNOT!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...