Sunday, November 2, 2008

Not Me! Monday (Early Edition)


  • I did not "trick" my child into an early bedtime tonight since the time changed and it was already dark outside. She was not in bed by 6:30pm!

  • I did not "treat" myself to some extra blog time since she was asleep earlier than usual. And although I finished my blogging early, I did not choose to skip all the laundry that needed to be folded and spend some quality time with my husband instead. *wink*

  • On Friday night, I did not cut the trip to the fall carnival way short because of a fussy child. Halloween only comes once a year and we MUST enjoy it to the fullest extent possible. And plus, if we leave early, we don't get as much candy!!!

  • We did not drive all the way to the grocery store, but fail to go inside because the parking lot was packed! Who cares if we don't have anything for breakfast or lunches tomorrow? Is it really worth going into a packed store? I think not!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Ok, I am so like you when it comes to going shopping in a busy store with no place to park. Who in their right mind wants to walk for miles just to go grocery shopping.

Deborah said...

I'm so jealous of your "trick" as my little one took a late nap and will be up at least until 9 now. Since it got dark at 6 it feels like the middle of the night and it's only 7. I wish someone could "trick" me into going to bed early--of course they'd have to bathe and put the boys to bed since my DH is out of town!

Pam said...

I had that same thought about the kids going to be early because it is so dark!! And I did it with one of them tonight!

Pam D said...

Oh, I do NOT long for the days when my 8 year old couldn't tell time! Ha! And I'm with you on the crowded parking lot; there is always SOMETHING in my pantry or fridge or freezer that will make do til tomorrow....
Have a great evening! (sounds like you already have... ;<) )

Susan said...

I "tricked" too- wonder how long we can keep it up!!!
Have a good week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...