Sunday, November 16, 2008

Not Me! Monday - Sunday Edition



  • I did not fail to give my child a bath the night before we had family pictures taken. It had not been several days since she had a bath. She has not had a bath since then. Baths are not a difficult experience at our house these days.

  • I did not find some weird stain on the shirt that I was going to wear for the family pictures. I did not put a jacket over it and wear it anyway.

  • I did not eat one of the hamburger cookies before I delivered the batch to my friend Karen although she paid for the stuff to make them. It was not the one where the icing was a tad bit messed up.


  • I did not looooooooove the buttercream icing on Sarah's birthday cake. I did not ask if I could have some of the extra icing on the side of the cardboard after the cake slices were served. I did not thoroughly enjoy it so much that I had Sugar Fantasies that night. '

  • I did not wait to wash towels until every single towel in my house was dirty - kid towels, adult towels, guest towels, all towels. I did not wait one full day beyond that before I actually washed them.


  • I did not buy *80* daffodil bulbs on clearance at Lowes yesterday. I did not realize there are *80* bulbs in there. No really, I didn't.

10 comments:

Lisa said...

WOW - You are gonna have alot of daffodils, but I am sure they will look pretty!! Pretty funny about the towels... I tend to do things like that too, but sometimes it can be something more important like my poor hubby's undies or socks (Oops). Good thing he still loves me after 5 years!! (lol)

Stacy said...

We too "forget" to take baths around here. And I forgot to do laundry too so we didn't have any towels either. You've got get Not Me's!

Anonymous said...

Well...feel free to share some daffodils over here...LOL We are in Oklahoma too!

I haven't even TAKEN our family pictures yet! UGH!

Anonymous said...

Now that is a lot of daffodils. You are going to have 80 beautiful flowers in the Spring! Happy Monday!

Julie said...

Why is giving a bath & doing laundry such a pain!?!

-stephanie- said...

I get behind on towels too. What's with my hubby needing to use 4 washcloths a day? No wonder I'm behind.

ann said...

Funny list - what a brave soul you are! I thought everyone ran out of towels before washing more - they don't?
I'm also in OK!

Jennifer | GraceLikeRainBlog said...

She wasn't stinky.

She smelled like a flower ... a very RIPE flower! haha

Jennifer said...

Those flowers are going to be beautiful! Maybe the no towel thing can be your excuse for no baths!! LOL

Megan said...

I have also NEVER gone days without giving my kiddo a bath. I also HAVEN'T ever covered a stain with a jacket or sweater!! ;o)

Thanks for sharing these and have a great week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...