Thursday, July 22, 2010

36 Weeks Update

Today, I went to the doctor for my 36 week appointment. When I got there, the waiting room was packed. This seems to happen quite often, but I always seem to get called back very quickly. Today was no exception and I am not complaining.

Total weight gain is currently at 8lbs. I'm not complaining about that either!

My blood pressure was good today. So good that I did not have to lay on my left side for a half hour in the exam room. This is always a good thing because I don't like laying there for so long. Unfortunately, this also means I still get to go to work for at least another week.

When I go back for my appointment next week, the doctor will check me to see how much I'm dilated, if at all. I'm betting I'll be at least a little bit dilated by next week. Sometimes it feels like Noah is really low and pressing down.

I'm measuring right on target for 36 weeks so that means Noah is still growing. I can hardly believe he will be here two weeks from tomorrow!

So, how much do you think Noah will weight when he is born? Leave your guess in the comments and we'll see who comes closest without going over.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...