Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Catching Up

Last weekend, my parents came up to visit for a few days. For some reason, I did not take any pictures while they were here. I think we were just so busy that I didn't even think about it.

The kids were so excited that Grandmother and Granddaddy were coming to visit them.  Noah had been planning what all he wanted to show them since he found out they were coming. Emily wanted t show them her slime.  She's been talking about making slime for a week straight!

One morning, I took my laptop outside and let her make slime while I worked. She bought all of the supplies on her own and came up with the recipe from YouTube. It was messy, but she had a lot of fun.

Kids Making Slime at Home



Slime Making Outside with Kids


Pink Slime with Borax

While they were here, Mom and Dad helped us install some new shelving in our garage. It looks so much better. I'm surprised how much of a difference it made. We still have the same amount of stuff, but it's so much easier to see what we have. I wish I'd thought to take before and after pictures. I will have to get out there and take some "after" pictures this week though.

Granddaddy also put together Emily's Flickr Scooter for her. We all had fun riding that thing. Even Granddaddy took it for a spin. He was actually really good at it, too!

I hope you all are having a great week. It feels like this month is flying by. Before you know it, it'll be July!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...