Monday, November 17, 2008

Not Me! Monday

I know I already posted one of these this week, but I just had to say ...

  • I did not open my crockpot to put in a roast this morning only to find that it was growing a full beard of fuzzy, smelly ?????? inside it!!!
  • I had not used that crockpot in the last 3-4 weeks.
  • I did not put the lid back on it and leave it to be dealt with later.
  • I did not just put the roast in the other crockpot.
  • I did not come home to find a burned roast inside the other crockpot. (Really, how does food BURN in a crockpot?!??!)
  • I did not pour lots of bleach into the first crockpot after dinner tonight in hopes that it would just clean itself.
  • I also did not consider throwing out the first crockpot although I love it more than the second crockpot.

So. Not. Fun!!!

4 comments:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Sounds like something I would to. All of it!!!

Lisa said...

Sounds like a mess!! I am not sure how you can burn something in a crock pot, but I guess there is a first for everything (hahaha).

Magoon Family said...

Yup, sounds like something I would do too!

Ashley said...

i can't tell you how many times i have thrown out containers from my fridge because they were growing things inside them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...