Sunday, October 12, 2008

Not Me! Monday ... err Sunday


I know that it's not technically Monday where I live, but it's bound to be Monday somewhere so ...



  • I did not run the hand dryer in the bathroom extra long at the library yesterday because some lady was yacking on her cell phone in one of the stalls.

  • I did NOT leave a glob of cold oatmeal on the floor after breakfast this morning. I truly did forget that it was there and I was in a rush, but I am sure a normal person like me would not just leave it there.

  • I did not put my 3-year-old child back to bed 2.5 hrs after she woke up from her nap.

11 comments:

Mama Kautz said...

toooo funny about the haird dryer!!

Rachel said...

Totally cracked me up!

I love the hand dryer one, and who can help if your kid takes a late nap right before bedtime??? :)

Lori said...

how funny is that to run the hand dryer... not that those things actually work to dry your hands

Lisa said...

Ok, so my husband probably thinks I am crazy, but I was laughing out loud about the hand dryer!! That is so something I would've done as well. hehehe

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! That's a great idea about the dryer though..hmmm...that does NOT give me ideas either! ;o)

Dana

-stephanie- said...

laughing about the hand dryer

Nicole said...

too funny! happy monday!

Weeksie50 said...

lol- at the hair dryer.. that is to funny..

I am glad your girl got caught up on her sleep lol..

Sara said...

HE he, pretty funny about the hand dryer.

Found you through Mckmama and enjoyed both your not mes

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

I like the way you think!!! I love the hair dryer and the putting baby back to sleep, we all have days like that don't we? Nope...Not US!!!
Great blog, I will be back!!

Amie said...

I did NOT LOL at the hand dryer. And I would never let something sit on the floor that dropped from the table. If I did, I would be thankful that I have a Dog who cleans up after me!

:)
Amie
www.heart-smiles.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...