Sunday, February 6, 2011

Bunny Tracks and Other Furry Friends

This post is a continuation of the Bunny Tracks blog.  I was not able to upload my iPhone pictures to the same post as my regular pictures.  And thus the need for separate posts.

So ... these tracks look pretty interesting, but I don't know what kind of animal made them.



This must be an animal crossing area.

Thinking this is probably more kitty cat?


I'm not sure what this one is ... a one-legged sloth?

No, I really have no idea.


Emily wore her suede boots when we went outside - and they got completely soaked.  And when we got back in the house, she said her feet were freezing.  She took off her cold, wet boots ... and her feet were sockless. Ack!  Total parenting fail right there.

(Consequently, we bought her some cute rubber boots today.  More on that later!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...