Monday, May 15, 2017

Emily's Hibiscus

OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS!!! Emily's hibiscus is blooming and it is gorgeous! The picture does not do it justice.

Hibiscus bloom in yellow, orange and pink

I'd gone out to check on it this morning after breakfast and the bloom was maybe 1/4 open. I wish I'd taken a picture of it this morning, but I didn't have my phone with me. I figured I'd show Emily when she got home from school. I went back outside at lunch and the bloom was open and it's huge and so colorful.

Hibiscus in whiskey barrel

There are no less than 17 other buds on the bush right now, including the one in my picture below that will be open before you know it.

Hibiscus bud getting ready to open

Emily is going to be so excited when she gets home!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...