Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Welcome Home and Weird Food

Mike and his parents made it safely home from Dallas yesterday. We went to our favorite Chinese restaurant as a "welcome home". We all had Hawaiian Chicken and eggrolls and fortune cookies. Yum! Good stuff.

Here's a picture of Emily enjoying her eggroll. Yes, she has it all over her face. Ha! The little Chinese lady who runs the place commented that Emily was so well behaved while we were there. *proud Mama*
When I go to a place like that, I'm always very careful about what I order. Some of that stuff .. I just have no idea what it might be. And I really don't like anything that has those baby corns in it. Something about them just kinda freaks me out. Can't explain it .. that's just the way it is.

Does anyone else have foods that weird them out? If so, I'd love to hear about it. Leave me a comment and tell me what it is.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...