Monday, October 13, 2008

Not Me! Monday ... yes, Monday


I know that I already posted a Not Me! this week, but these were just too good to pass up ...


  • I do not sleep naked! *see story below*

  • I did not forget my laptop because I was in such a rush this morning to leave to take Emily to Aunt Charlene's house before I went to work.

  • I did not have to turn around and go back to get it.

  • I did not still make it to work only a few minutes later than usual this morning.

The Story

*This story takes place as Emily and I are going out to the car this morning.*

Me: "Emily, why is (your doll) Stephanie not wearing any clothes today?"

Emily: "She was DIRTY."

Me: "Oh, why was she dirty?"

Emily: "Mom, you sleep naked too!"

Me: "I DO NOT!!! What makes you say that??"

Emily: (laughing) "Yes you do!"

Me: (thinks) So. Not. Funny.

Can you relate to this "Kids say the darndest things" story? If so, post a comment and tell me about it!

7 comments:

Shanan Strange said...

I'm laughing so hard at the sleeping naked comments.

Your blog is adorable! Found you on MckMama and wanted to drop in and say Hello!

4under3 said...

Oh, my!!! Doesn't it make you nervous that that is what's on your child's mind as she is going to be with other people?! Who knows what our little ones feel the need to talk about when we're not around.

I'm laughing out loud!!

So funny!!

Oh, and if you have a free moment at work...stop on by. Today would be a good day to do it.

Tiff

four little blessings said...

Hee hee, found you through MckMama...and had to say hi.... funny stuff!

Junita said...

LOL - at least she only said that in front of you - it's even more fun when it's in front of a group of people! Too cute!

the higgins' said...

I found your blog through MckMama's...love it! Too funny!

Here's my story--My youngest daughter who is 4 tells me on Sunday morning "Mom, I can see your underwear through your nightgown."
"Ok, thanks, honey."
(Eyes wide) "But Mom, everyone at church will be able to see your underwear too!"

I love that she thought I was going to church in a purple half nightgown/half negilee! :)

Ashley said...

I am laughing at the naked stuff!

I noticed that you have a weight loss ticker on your blog and I have one on my blog too. I am currently trying to get off 100lbs. I am halfway there, if I don't count this weekend....

Lisa said...

Ok, the sleeping naked comment is cracking me up!! Uh yeah, I know all about the "Kids say the Darndest Things". Did I tell you the story about Cameron and his winkie comment?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...