Wednesday, October 15, 2008

One Step Ahead

I felt like I was one step ahead of the game today. I got up this morning and put a roast and some carrots into the crockpot. When I got home tonight, I just had to fix some mashed potatoes and dinner was served!

Have you seen the commercial on TV for the microwave mashed potatoes? Have you tried it? I think I'm going to look for this at the grocery store and try it. Mike loves real mashed potatoes but I hate having to peel them and cut them up. If I can find them at the grocery store, I'll try them and post a review. Wish me luck!


2 comments:

Lisa said...

I have seen the commercial and was curious if they were any good. I will be anxious to hear about your review. I am like you... I hate peeling and cutting the potatoes. I love the easy way out!!

KSpann said...

roast sounds good!!! I never know what kind you're supposed to use though so I usually get the wrong kind. I'm a horrible cook and even manage to screw up food in the crock pot. I blame it on my crockpot though...it cooks too fast even on low.

I don't even like mashed potatoes but that looks like fun to make! I love the easy stuff that you just pop in the microwave and voila!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...