Sunday, October 26, 2008

Not Me! Monday and the Night-time Librarian


  • I did not read an entire James Patterson book in one day. You know, I have way too much to do around the house to read over 300 pages in a day. And it was not a great book that I thoroughly did not enjoy.
  • We did not spend the weekend driving around town looking for The Wizard of Oz on DVD. Of course, we did not find it at a store in the mall 45 minutes away. And while we were up there, we did not stop by a great Italian restaurant and eat waaaay too much pasta and bread and mozzarella sticks.

  • And we, of course, did not watch the Wizard of Oz after Emily's nap this afternoon. She wasn't so sure about the Wicked Witch and hopped into her Daddy's lap a couple times, but it was all good by the end of the movie.

  • I did not win my first Blogger award this week from Lisa. I'm totally honored that she loves my blog and I loves hers too.


The Night-Time Librarian

After we put Emily to bed at night, she's been getting out of her bed and getting some books to "read" in bed. She drags her Cinderella light over into the bed with her and pages through all the books one at a time. Sometimes we can hear her in there reading to her dolls. So cute!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

What a cute picture of Emily. That is just precious that she reads in her bed. She must LOVE books!! Don't you love capturing sweet memories like that?

Ashley said...

that is sooo cute... sometimes i find books in my 4yr olds bed too :)

Stacy said...

I found your blog over at MckMamas NMM.
My husband hates when I start a new book. Why? Because I totally neglect everything else and finish it in one day too!

KSpann said...

Wizard of Oz is great!! I lost my copy of it so a friend searched all over town trying to find it for my birthday last year. Wonder why it's so hard to find.

And reading to her dolls, too cute! Kind of reminds me of me reading my bible to my fake "class" during nap time when you caught me. haha

Pam D said...

Ooooh, I'm with ya on the reading thing! I almost hate to get a new book, because if it's really good, then nothing will get done til it's finished. I imagine most bloggers are also readers...
Great "not-me's"! Have a merry Monday!

Lori said...

my son often has at least 1 book in bed with him when he wakes up too

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...