Thursday, October 2, 2008

I won!

Updated:

I won a Mini Album over at The Life, Faith, and Creativity of Jessica Turner today! She was giving away 25 of these and she randomly drew my name. I'm so excited! I'm totally not a scrapbooker, but I think I can handle a mini-book. Jessica posted pictures of the Mini Album that she put together and it's sooo cute. Be sure to visit her blog and check it out.

First Learning Center

Emily got her First Learning Center t-shirt today. It's a Noah's Ark theme.


She also made a cow picture today. Those are her finger prints in case you didn't notice.


Last night at Cubbies, we planted grass seeds. Here are our cups.



And one more picture ... of Emily's Jumper patch for her Cubbies Vest.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I could use some good news...don't keep me in suspense!! I am hoping it is really great news for you : )

Lisa said...

CONGRATS TO BOTH OF YOU. Way to go. I love the t-shirt and the album should be great too!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...