Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Kids say ...

Kids say the darndest things ....

Last night, I was telling Emily that my boss wasn't feeling well at work. Here's how the conversation went from there.

Me: My day was good, but we were busy and my boss wasn't feeling very good.

Emily: Well, did you put your hand on his forehead?

Me: No! I didn't put my hand on his forehead.

Emily: Why not?

Me: Because ... I'm not his mama.

Emily: Who is his mama?

Me: I don't know, but it's not me!

Emily: But who IS it?

Me: I'm not sure who his mama is.

Emily: Well what's her name? Is it Jennifer?

Me: No, I don't think his mama's name is Jennifer. I don't know what her name is.

Emily: Well ...

Me: I don't know! Lets go play with your computer .. please anything but talk about this any more.

Laughter LivesThis post is part of "Laughter Lives! Tuesday" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check our their blog to read everyone else's "Laughter Lives!" posts.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...