Saturday, January 24, 2009

Tag, I'm it!

I've been tagged by my friend, Lisa.

Favorite memories of 2008
#1 Visiting the zoo with Mike and Emily.
#2 Emily driving the train at her 3rd birthday party.
#3 Mike's baptism
#4 Christmas!

Favorite movies of 2008
#1 Fireproof
#2 27 Dresses
#3 Baby Mama
#4 Nights in Rodanthe (Okay, I didn't actually watch this one, but ...)

Favorite foods of 2008
#1 Emily's Scooby Doo birthday cake
#2 Goldbrick Candy
#3 Fajitas at Alfredo's (before Cubbies on Wednesday nights)
#4 Pizza Hut

Favorite places of 2008
#1 Oklahoma City, OK
#2 Magnolia, AR
#3 Fayetteville, AR
#4 ??

Events in 2008
#1 Our nephew, Carter, was born in February.
#2 Heather and Stephen's wedding in March
#3 Emily's birthday in June
#4 Mike's baptism in July

Things I liked in 2008
#1 Emily learning to write her name
#2 Being a Cubbies leader
#3 Starting my blog
#4 Mike and I both getting a promotion at work

Things I look forward to in 2009
#1 Finding out what God has planned for me and our family
#2 Seeing the results of all the changes we are going through at work (may be 2010 before I see this!)
#3 Emily starting Pre-K in the fall
#4 Spring!


I'm supposed to tag 4 people so consider yourself tagged!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Thanks for playing along. It is always nice getting to know everyone a bit more. Oh - don't forget that FireProof comes out on Tuesday!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...