Thursday, January 15, 2009

Laptops and Legs

This evening, Emily sat down next to me to "work" on her laptop for a bit. She's got several games that she likes to play on there. She asks me what number to push to get to certain games, but sometimes I don't know what she's talking about. Tonight, she was asking me what number to push to get to "cup". Uhhh, no idea on that one.

I really like this little Vtech laptop because it has a mouse with it, but the mouse doesn't move all over. It only moves a big side to side and front to back. Much easier for little ones to get the hang of using the mouse without getting frustrated. The only thing that I don't like is that it has a "10" key and no "0" key.


And notice Emily's pants. Yep, she's got her pants pushed up to her knees and then pink pantyhose over her pants. Lovely!!!!




1 comment:

Lisa said...

Love her little computer and her new style with the pants and tights is quite lovely (lol)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...