Thursday, January 8, 2009

Boomer!

Sooner!


Well the big game is tonight. It's the Something Something National Championship Bowl. You know the one, I'm sure. Oklahoma vs. Florida.


After work, we went over to my in-laws house for dinner. My mother-in-law fixed some awesome tacos. While we were there, I hooked up a wireless router for them to use with their new laptop. Yep, you heard me right. My in-laws have finally joined the information age. They're all set up with email and have found some favorite websites. And yes, they are turning into faithful blog readers, too.


Emily and I left about the time the big game started. She goes to preschool on Thursdays and Fridays and they don't get to take a nap this year. By the end of the day, she's pretty well had enough. It's important for her to get in bed on time on Thursday nights so that she can make it through the day on Friday.


Emily and I drove by Wal-mart on the way home and I noticed that the parking lot was almost empty! That's Oklahoma for you! They are serious about their football team and nobody was out and about after the game started.

Mike came home at half-time and he's watching the rest of the game now. Not sure if he's happy with how is Sooners are playing tonight.


I guess we'll see what happens.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Sorry to hear that they lost. I was hoping that Florida wouldn't win. Happy Friday and have a great weekend!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...