Friday, September 18, 2009

Emily's Artwork

Emily has been doing a lot of art at school and at church.


Earlier this week, she came home and said that she had a picture that she wanted me to put on my blog. Except .. that she couldn't find it. It took her three days, but she finally found it in her dad's car tonight. And look at her beautiful Humpty Dumpty! (And you might not be able to see it, but check out her cutting skillz on Humpty.)



Then at Cubbies this week, Emily got an Adam & Eve picture, but she didn't have time to finish it that night. She's been working on it every night this week and I think it turned out really nice. I think she's coloring great for a four-year-old.



And now lets move on to the more serious art. The next item for your viewing pleasure would be "Green Eggs and Ham" ya know, Sam I Am. She said it was made with glue. It didn't look like it to me, but what do I know?




Emily has also been learning a lot of songs that go along with her lessons about colors, shapes, and letters.

I'm as round as I can be .. I can be ... I can be ...
I'm as round as I can be .. I'm a circle.

B-L-U-E spells blue,

B-L-U-E spells blue,

Hi-Ho Did you know

B-L-U-E spells blue.

The big sky's blue

The ocean is too

Hi-Ho Did you know

B-L-U-E spells blue.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...