Monday, January 19, 2015

Gone Fishin' (Part 1)

I mentioned that Santa brought Emily a fish and an Aquafarm for it to live in.  Well, it turned out to be a terrible fish tank for us.  One of these days, I will explain all the problems with the little Aquafarm.  But for now, I want to introduce our new pets.

Meet "Red", he is a red betta fish.  A Chinese Fighting Fish.


 She also has an apple snail named "Apple".  I couldn't get a good picture of him tonight, but he's definitely in there.


We got a new tank for Red and Apple today that has a real filter and a LED light that changes colors.

Emily picked out all the decorations in the tank.  I think Red and Apple's new home looks wonderful.


1 comment:

Teresa Hughes said...

I LOVE it, Emily!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...