Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Cat Lady

My sister, Heather, is always telling me to put funny stories from work on my blog. Well, normally, the funny things at work are not that funny. But I thought this one was funny.

The story is about one of my lunch friends. We'll call her Kay to protect her privacy. We've been eating lunch together for several years. For the last 5 years or so, she's been telling me about that stray cat that hangs out at her house. She calls him "TC", short for Tom Cat.

So she's been feeding this cat two meals a day every day for the last 5 years or so. She fights off other cats and dogs that try to eat its food. Sometimes she even uses a water gun to scare away other animals. But yet, she claims this is not her cat.

Today, she was telling me that she recently bought a different kind of food for older felines. She said it was supposed to be better for their digestive health. But "TC" didn't like the new food. He wouldn't eat it.

All this care and concern, but yet it's not her cat.

Feeding it for 5 years! But it's not! Her! Cat!

Love ya girl, but that's your cat.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Totally her cat. Tell her that she needs to buy it some Freshpet refrigerated cat food.

Jennifer | GraceLikeRainBlog said...

Oh Heather that was a shameless plug! I think you need to send us some free samples.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...