Friday, January 8, 2010

Things Are Looking Up

Emily is feeling better today. Her fever is down and she is playing more today. Her appetite is still not very good and she can't decide what she wants to eat. I get her 10 different things and she doesn't end up eating more than a bite of each one.

We have been cooped up in the house for the last couple days and I'm getting a little stir crazy. I'm ready to fix my hair and put on my makeup and go somewhere. Except that it's so cold. And do I really wanted to get out when it's so cold?

And is Emily really ready to get out? She would probably rather stay home and play with her toys. So we might have to wait to get out until tomorrow.

We really need to get busy putting away the Christmas stuff this weekend. We've got stuff everywhere and it's making me feel like my house is a wreck. I've done a lot of work on the laundry and kitchen in the last few days, but there is still lots more to be done.

But first, Emily and I are going to have a snack and watch some television. Ahh, what a life!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...