Sunday, January 10, 2010

Emily's New Bed and Furniture

A few weeks before Christmas, we went with Nanny and Pops to pick out some new bedroom furniture for Emily.

Emily calls it her new bed and furniture (dresser, nightstand, and desk). She says it's "comfy". I think that means she likes it.

I took some pictures a few weeks ago, but I haven't posted them because the bed is not made and the desk is not neat and organized. I keep thinking that I need to neaten things up and then take some new pictures. But I've decided that I'm not going to do it. This is real. This is how things looked on that day.

Dresser with Mirror. It covers up Emily's name on the wall so something will eventually need to be moved. I originally wanted her bed to be on this wall under her name, but I didn't have time to measure everything out before the furniture was delivered.


Round nightstand and desk with chair. The desk has a keyboard drawer and a corkboard on the back wall. Emily LOVES the desk.

This is the design on the top of the desk.

For now, Emily's bed is still by the window. The side rails are adjustable so it can be lowered when we eventually get her a mattress with box spring. Right now, it's as high as it can go so that we can store more things under the bed.

A close up picture of the headboard.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Cute furniture!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...