Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday School - A Good Day

We woke up to a cold and windy morning today. I decided to opt for honey nut cheerios for breakfast instead of German Chocolate Cake or cheesecake. I was feeling okay, but I didn't know if I would continue to feel okay if I ate something really sweet.



We had a good morning in Sunday School even though we only had two little boys in our class. During song time, something very unusual happened. We were playing some songs on a CD and both of the boys started singing and dancing. That is something that just does not happen in our class. The adults are usually the only ones singing.



I feel like this may be a turning point for our class. As the boys and girls get a little older, they are able to listen better and participate more. Almost all of them are saying their Bible verses each week. It's fun to watch them grow and develop in the Lord.



After church, we went to the grocery store, ate lunch at Santa Fe steakhouse (yum!), took a nap ... Well, I took a (3-hour) nap. Apparently nobody else in my house actually took a nap. After nap time, we mostly just played and did some chores until it was time for Emily to go to bed. Soon, it will be my bedtime too.

And, I can't wait to see what kind of crazy things happen on The Bachelor tomorrow night. That's one show I will stay up "late" to watch.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...