Monday, January 4, 2010

Hello 2010

Hello 2010, I'm glad you've arrived.

I've been waiting so long for you. It's a new year, a new decade, a new chapter in my life.

Out with the old ...

In with the new.

I celebrated the New Year just like I always do ... snuggled warm and cozy in my own bed. We got up very early on New Years Day to drive down to visit my parents. It was our family Christmas/New Years celebration. We had a really good time, ate a lot of really good food.

We didn't get to play outside much because it was soooo cold. The kids did get to go outside and ride their power wheels for a bit though. They were all bundled up in their coats and hats and gloves. Sooo cute!

Tyler was a pro at those power wheels cars. Emily had a lot of trouble keeping hers out of the mud and Carter just kept driving his little car in circles.

Carter was so so so excited to see Emily. He just kept smiling and giving her love pats and following her around. I'm not sure if Emily knew what to think at first. She knew that Carter liked her, but maybe not that much.

We had to come home on Sunday. I was prepared to come home to see all the snow melted, but that was not the case. We still had a lot of snow ... a lot of snow everywhere! And it was so so cold by the time we got home.

It's supposed to just get colder the rest of this week. That's not what I want!

We've got some fun things going on this week. But more about that later.

Hope you have a great 2010!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...