Sunday, August 15, 2010

First Visit to Nanny and Poppa's House

Noah made his first visit to Nanny and Poppa's house. We more or less worked all afternoon to get out of the house and finally left home at around 5:30pm. Yeah, we'll have to get quicker with that. But it was a good day - I showered, fixed my hair AND put on some makeup.

Nanny and Poppa watched Emily and Noah while Mike and I went to Walmart. We had to get some new diapers (more about this tomorrow) and a few other things. We were going to take Emily with us, but she said she wanted to go with her little brother. Aww, melt mama's heart.

This is Noah getting buckled into his carseat for the trip.


He did really well in the car and slept the whole way. He was good at Nanny and Poppa's house too. He didn't fuss except when he had his poopy diaper. Emily was good too. She kept hugging and kissing on her brother.

We made it all the way home before Noah had to have his dinner. I hope he continues to like riding in the car.

Tomorrow is my first day at home alone with two kiddos. Please pray for me! I know I can do it, but I am sure it will take some juggling. Emily always seems to need something as soon as I start feeding Noah. She's going to have to learn to be patient and wait until I'm done. Overall, she is a good helper though.

Mike said that if I need him to come home and help me, all I have to do is give him a call. I hope I can make it through the day without having to resort to that though. The weather is supposed to be cooler tomorrow so we might be able to go outside and play for a little bit if we need a change of scenery.

I'll try to update tomorrow to let you know how it went.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...