Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Last Day Before School Starts

Today was the last day at home before school starts for the year. Emily and I had some things to do to get ready for school. We had to fill out all the forms that we picked up at Meet the Teacher Night and we had to write her name on all her school supplies. I am STILL working on sharpening all the pencils. To tell you the truth, I'm lucky I could even find a pencil sharpener! Too bad it still doesn't work very well.

Noah has had a good day today. He has been eating allll day long though. I have figured out that he'll be happy if I feed him enough. I just hope I can keep up with him!

This morning, I wanted to take Emily's picture with Noah.

And she wanted to take my picture with Noah. 'Scuse the face. I did get my shower before this, but that was about it.

And then she wanted to take a bunch of pictures of Noah while I pumped. And I do mean a bunch. She took about 35 pictures today I think.


She wanted to make sure she got a picture of his feet. I think she did a pretty good job all things considered.





So tomorrow we'll have to get up bright and early and be ready to go to school by 8am. I don't know how that's going to work with Noah's unpredictable schedule. We'll just have to do the best we can.

Thankfully, Mike has taken off work tomorrow for the first day of school and on Friday for Noah's two-week doctor's appointment. It will be very nice to have some reinforcements around the house during the day. Maybe I will actually get a nap! Wouldn't that be nice?

Hmmm ... that's a wonderful thought.



1 comment:

Lisa said...

GREAT pics. So happy to see and hear that you are doing well. Your little man is just so cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...