Friday, August 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Noah!


We arrived at the hospital this morning at 6:45am, and we left for the operating room around 8:15am. Jennifer went through the spinal process four times. It seemed like forever before I was allowed to go in. Jennifer handled the C-Section like a champ. I was very proud of her, and I love her very much. Noah was born at 9:02am today, and he weighed 6lbs 8oz, 19 inches long. Noah is in great shape, and Jennifer and I are very proud of him. We are also proud of our daughter Emily. Emily was very excited when she was allowed to help with Noah's first bath. She did a great job. Noah also had a birthday party tonight at the hospital. We had a great time and it was a wonderful day!

We want to say a huge thank you to all of our family and friends. You helped us out BIG TIME and we sure do appreciate it. We love you, and we feel very blessed. We also want to thank God for answering our prayers, and blessing us with two beautiful children.

"Noah found favor in the eyes of the LORD"...Genesis 6:8

3 comments:

Kim said...

Good job Daddy of 2! Sorry we missed the party. I'm sure we will see you soon.

Lisa said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! He is absolutely adorable!! So happy that all went well and that your little boy is ok. Hopefully you are already on the road to recovery. I remember having my c-section and it can indeed be a challenge. Hope to see more pics soon. I bet Emily just loves her little brother!!

Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Mike and Jennifer

Yes, Noah is a special gift from God and he is sooo precious.

Love to all,
Aunt Charlene

P.S. I will be looking forward to ALL the new postings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...