Monday, August 2, 2010

Ouch!

Two posts in one day? Yes! I can do this.

Last night, not surprisingly, I slept in my recliner again. I just could not get comfortable in the bed.

But when I woke up in the morning (because I heard Mike's alarm going off, coincidentally) and tried to get out of my chair, it hurt SO bad. I guess I slept wrong in my chair because it felt like I pulled something in my groin. Ouch!

I'm going to try to sleep in the bed tonight and see if it feels better tomorrow.


The Weather Man


For the third day in a row, it was 103 degrees outside today.

It is SO miserable to walk outside the office in the afternoon into temperatures like that. I just get into the car out in the parking lot and it's like I cannot even breathe. Every surface in the car is just burning hot and the air conditioner will not cool it down fast enough. Ouch!


The good news is that it's supposed to be slightly cooler by Friday and there's a possibility of rain. It rained buckets on Emily's birthday. Wouldn't it be cool if it rained on Noah's birthday too? I think it would be really neat for their weather-lovin Daddy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...