Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Want to See My New Storage Shed?

You may remember a few months ago around Memorial Day that we got a new storage shed. I have failed to blog about it and post pictures since then, but I wanted to show you.

Do you want to see it?

It's a beauty. I love it!



So what do you think?

Want to see inside?

Okay here it is ...




Now, we still have some rearranging to do, but we are making good progress. We got all the metal shelves at Homer Depot.

We got a loft as part of an upgrade program through the shed company. We put all the baby/kid toys up in the loft since they are lighter but bulky.



I am working on getting a section for "future yard sale" merchandise - things I don't want, but think I can sell. That will make it super easy to get things ready for the next yard sale. And we have plenty of room to store that type of thing now.




I'm looking forward to the cooler weather this fall so that I can get out there and rearrange some things. It has just been way way way too hot to do anything outside lately. Especially for a pregnant lady.







2 comments:

Heather said...

I can't believe there wasn't even a shout out to the wonderful people who helped put all of those shelves together.

Karen said...

I love that shed. I have been thinking about getting one similar to it. This helps me see that YES! That's the kind I want! BTW.. thanks for the comment on my blog..your encouragement was perfectly (God) timed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...