Monday, August 30, 2010

Tidbits

Sorry about the lack of post last night. I was working on the Shirley Sherbert post, but Noah was having a fussy night. I even tried to type one handed, but then my laptop battery died. So I gave up! Ha!

I'm not sure if tonight will be much better. Noah has been eating about every two hours during the day today. He's been drinking bigger bottles and eating more often. I guess that means he's growing.

Tomorrow, I have an appointment to get my hair cut. So Noah gets to spend a little time with Nanny and Poppa. I am sure he will have a lot of fun and it will be nice to do something for myself for a change.
I wanted to share some pictures with you from our lunch on Sunday. I took a picture of Emily and a picture of Noah.

Here's the picture of Emily. She always gives me that fake smile.

Here's the picture of Noah. Check out those little arms!!! He had on a short sleeved shirt, but it looks like a muscle shirt the way it's pulled up to his shoulders.

And here's the picture of me and Noah. Don't see Noah? Me either. :)

Emily picked out this shirt for me to wear because it matched the one she picked out for herself. I think she did a good job matching us.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...