Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Department of Redundancy Department

Thank you all so much for ignoring the parts of my last post that did not make any sense. I must have been pretty tired by the time I got all those pictures uploaded because I re-read what I wrote this morning and much of it did not make any sense.

How can I have an awesomely awesome blog when what I write does not make any sense? I am sure I spellchecked it, but I should have done a little proofreading too.

Anyway, I went back and corrected some of my pathetically pathetic mistakes this morning. And I will try to do better next time.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Well, I didn't even notice your mistakes this morning. Hum...maybe I shouldn't try to make a career as a proofreader.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...