Saturday, February 27, 2010

Slow Saturday

Nothing much going on for us today. Mike had to go in to work for a few hours early this morning. While he was gone, Emily and I ate breakfast and then she took a bath with some of her Barbie toys.

Mike came home well before noon and we decided to go out for lunch. We went to Ted's Cafe Escondido and had a yummy Mexican lunch. After a bit of after-lunch shopping, we headed back home for a nap.

Emily took a short nap and I took a very long and interrupted nap in my recliner. A lot was going on, but my head was pounding and I really didn't want to get up.

Later, we had some leftover spaghetti and banana pudding for supper and then we all watched "Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs." We had seen this movie before at the theater, but we wanted to do something special with Emily tonight.

I think she enjoyed it and we enjoyed it. She's in bed so now I'm pretty sure it's time for me to go to bed too.

Good night!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...